What Driver's License do I need to rent a vehicle?
Yell 4 Car Hire recognises UK driving license as a valid driving license to rent our vehicles. If you hold a non-UK driving license,The required driver's license must be in English with photo and produced at the commencement of the rental. Should the license be in another language or have no photo, an International Driving Permit must accompany it.
How old do I have to be to rent a vehicle?
All renters must be aged at 21+ years for standard vehicles, at the commencement of the rental. For any driver be they the renter or an additional driver, aged 21 to 24 inclusive, an age surcharge of £27.50 per day applies.
How do I book online?
In order to book online, you'll need:
- Select the dates and time of your rental
- Select the Type of Vehicle you are after
- Select any additional extras, such as baby seats, Mobile GPS as your needs
- To complete your booking you just need to provide us with your personal details (in some cases payment details are also required) and then confirm your booking.
- We will then call you within 24 hours to confirm your booking
Will a deposit bond be required upon collecting my vehicle?
Yell 4 Car Hire will require a deposit of between £200 and £1100 for our vehicles. This deposite is to be paid by any internationally recognised credit card. NO CASH DEPOSIT WILL BE ACCEPTED. An imprint of the credit card, and the deposit, will be taken on pick up of the vehicle.
Credit card must be in the name of the authorised renter and the credit card holder must be present at the time of collection.
Can anyone other than myself drive the car?
Only those named on the Rental Agreement are permitted to drive a Yell 4 vehicle. When collecting the vehicle, each driver must be listed on the Rental Agreement and they must present their drivers licence at time of collection.